Saturday, July 27, 2019

Life Purpose


When I was younger, I used to worry about finding my life purpose. Would I miss it? Would I make the wrong choices? Is life purpose the same as a career?

Entering my 40s and reflecting on my ever-changing path, I've come to a realization. Life purpose isn't a fixed destination but a fluid journey. It's about what you're doing right now, in this moment and every situation.

At 19, my purpose was to attend massage school and learn the trade. I helped many people and honed my intuition, understanding how the body, energy, and emotions intertwine.

In my 20s, my life purpose shifted to the corporate world. Looking back, I can see how each step was preparing me for what came next.

In my 30s, my focus was on deepening self-knowledge, understanding my likes and dislikes, and deciding how I wanted to show up in the world. I shed emotional baggage, established healthy boundaries, and learned what truly worked for me. I created my first book and a self-help program, sharing my journey from misery to joy.

Now, in my 40s, my life purpose centers around my colon hydrotherapy clinic, an unexpected venture that saved me and my health. It's about helping people on a new level, facilitating physical release and letting go. Each prior life purpose equipped me with skills and wisdom for this journey.

I no longer believe in a single, unchanging life purpose. Instead, I embrace the idea that our purpose can shift and evolve daily. Life is about experiencing it all – joy, pain, adventure, and heartache. That's the process.

Our life purpose can encompass various aspects – career, relationships – and it's okay for it to change. I've learned to stay open to change and growth. Our one consistent purpose is to experience life fully, with an open heart, ready to embrace God's plan.

The photo is from my hometown, where I hope to open another clinic. I'm planting seeds, but I'm also open to God's plan, which may take me in unexpected directions.


www.carolynheals.com
www.cleancolonic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment